Prints and copies may be made for 10¢ per page for black and white or 50¢ for color. Copy machines do not make change. The funds you load on your account are not refundable.
With a CLEVNET library card users are provided up to $1.00 in free prints per day from our computer stations or from a wireless device.
A CLEVNET copy-and-print card can be used at any CLEVNET member library that uses the PaperCut copying and printing system. The copy-and-print card may be purchased at the PaperCut Pay Station for $0.50. The card will be issued with $.50 for printing pre-loaded on the copy-and-print card. Additional funds may be added as necessary. The funds loaded on the user’s account are not refundable.
Remote printing over the web:
Users are now able to access web print features both on-site at Shaker Library or remotely.
- Visit https://printing.clevnet.org
- Log in using the library card credentials or the PaperCut copy-and-print card
- Choose ‘Web Print’ on the left
- Select the button to ‘Submit a Job’
- Scroll down the list and select the correct printer from the queue and select either ‘printing/Shaker Black and White Printing (virtual)’ or ‘printing/Shaker Color Printing (virtual)’
- Select ‘2. Print Options and Account Selection’ to continue
- Enter in the number of copies desired and select ‘3. Upload Documents’
- Follow the instructions to upload document(s) for printing
- Select ‘Upload & Complete’ to finish
- When the job has finished loading, the status will say ‘Held in a queue’
- The job may be released from any Shaker Library PaperCut Station
*Please note that print jobs will only be stored for printing for 48 hours
Printing directly from a Mobile device (Shaker Heights Public Library Wi-Fi connection required):
Instructions to print from an iPhone or iPad:
Mobility Print works just like AirPrint. An app does not need to be installed.
- Open the app you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap .
- Scroll down and tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section.
- Tap Select Printer and choose the Shaker printer.
- Select the number of copies and other options, such as which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the top right-hand corner.
The user will be prompted to enter their login credentials.
Instructions to print from an Android device:
- Install the Mobility Print app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- Tap Android settings.
- Tap Mobility Print.
- Tap the enable toggle.
- Exit out of Settings
- Print your document. The user will be prompted to enter their login credentials
When selecting a printer, select a Mobility Print printer as identified by the PaperCut icon.
Releasing your jobs
- When you’re ready to pick up your prints, visit Shaker Main Library or Bertram Woods Branch
- Stop at the PaperCut Print Stations at Main Library or at Bertram Woods Branch
- Ask your Shaker Library staff member for assistance releasing your print job or follow the instructions posted at the PaperCut Print Station